“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” — Mark Twain
So here is a list.Wouldn’t be exactly the list of the most important things that I would want to do, but the list of the 10 most wanted things that my ever green and not-so-girlish adventurous mind would wish for,call for and yell for before I say bye,,….
1. I may not be able to own one, but I would ride one day on that Super Masculine, yet finest Harley-Davidson.
2. Gift husband a brand new Tata Safari and set off for a Himalayan Odyssey. A former is his childhood dream.Latter is mine.
3. A plunge into the deep sea (into shark-safe zone and equipped with a diving mask ofcourse 🙂 ) – Snorkeling amid corals or scuba diving or at the least float simply above the surface like how they were in Yuva. Need to refresh my swimming skills before that 🙂
4. Hold that monk tiger cub at Thailand. Most of my friends in FB have posted their pics feeding this cub. Hopefully I would reach Thailand, before the cub gives birth to another one. Wondering whether it is a she or a he? 🙂
5. To some it’s Bungy, others call it bungee. Bungee or bungy, I want to do that Jumping. I know this is an extreeme adventure.A major adrenalin rush. And ever since para gliding was attempted and succeeded (a decade back – graduation time), this has been in my wish-list.
6. A day out in the wild, amidst the moist broadleaf forests of Amazon.At the least an African Safari…
7. Get onto this thrill machine – the vertigo-inducing 418 foot drop – Tallest roller coaster Kingda Ka. If it doesnt reopen, then any of the 200 foot drop’s…
8. If I become a fairly successful survivor from the coaster ride, then a venture into the challenging waters of Great Canyon for a white river rafting. Oh!!Not specific about the river though. Any Indian river with ample rapids would do.
9. Mountain trekking at Leh Ladak.Husband too would nod that this is his favorite adventure destination.
10. And at last – The most jaw dropping, adrenaline pumping – jumping off a plane . Sky Diving….
“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming – “WOW – What a Ride!” – Anonymous