SIL was discussing about the hungama niece had with her new bicycle. They were forced to take her for a ride.So the parents -packed the bicycle and lunch,took the children to beach (an hour ride from home) where she drove through beach road. SHOCKING????For me, yes…
When I was young,atha took me and bro to the ground near by or any roadside, where we learned to ride one. In a matter of 1 day or 2,we were rushing through the busy traffic on our own. How many of us let our children do the same?
I miss the days,
– When we knew what our neighbours and their children did,
– When Apple and Blackberries were just fruits,
– When VCDs and audio cassettes were admired a lot,
– When ‘SPELLIN MISTAKZ’ were not a fashion,
– When the ride in our old Maruti 800 was would be much awaited for,
– When a movie ticket costed just 40/- (Wondering what would petrol cost then),
– When people would adore a gift without frowning about the brand,….
Have you seen any of them lately?
I miss those days when life wasn’t so FAST…..