A lot say that it will be difficult for us to manage with two babies of the same age. Well, everything has its own ups and downs. Why worry when you have already decided to go ahead with this step? There are lot of positives that I can see….
1. Me and bro are just 2 yrs apart. We could connect to each other very well and proudly share a strong bond. The kids will grow up together, and we as parents do not have to start from the beginning all over again. Let daughter be a friend to the new arrival than a big sister.
2. We are definitely better than a friend who fell pregnant with an 8 month old baby and cousin with a 5 month old.
3. I will not have to reduce the big flab on my stomach (left from the first pregnancy) now. Hopefully it will happen after the 2nd one. If i had slimmed down by now, i would have been so disappointed
4. Now i am sure to get seat in metros during my long journeys to office
5. Pregnant lady with a baby – no more waiting in long queues anywhere. esp immigration counters
6. Came across an article that dark chocolate is good for preg ladies. What an excuse to have one!!
7. Do not have to find space to store the elder’s toys and dresses. I can make use of them right away.
8. Am already 30. I better have the two be raised in my good health.Hope I will have the endurance and energy to keep in pace with the 2 little monsters.
But having said all that, children are reflections of parents. Whether we have only one or more, whether of same age or not, the values that parents instill have a great role in character formation of our children.Socializing, compromising, sharing,.. are all lessons implanted from home. Our children are our social responsibility.